Student Membership of the Association will be open to any student registered on an approved full-time course of education in radiography or radiologic technology leading to a qualification eligible for registration* who has an interest in forensic medical imaging. (*The term registered will be taken to refer to registration by a recognised national regulatory body)
Student membership will be available to registered students for a total duration of 3 years which may include post registration membership. The student membership fee will be set at one half of the full member rate and shall rise to the full member rate after three years.
Student Members will be entitled to:
- Attend the annual student forum and have access to the online student forum
- Elect a student representative at the annual student forum who will report to the committee.
- Access to restricted areas of the web site
- Receive advance notice of and advance registration for educational and training events
- Obtain IAFR Student Member discounts where available
Membership is not guaranteed upon completion of this online process and all membership applications will be reviewed before acceptance - membership fees will be refunded to unsuccessful applicants (minus £5 non refundable administration fee)